At times, when I am all alone, all to myself, having no one to talk to, makes me wonder, makes me think.... do any of us know which way our life is heading to? I am a person who loves to talk talk and talk. So these quiet moments make me wonder and wander a lot.
Exactly say 4 years back, when I had just joined college to do my bachelors, little did I know, that a bunch of 13 girls would make a great impact in my life. Now that you think about it, it almost seems impossible.... all 14 of us sitting in different corners of the class, probably sitting and judging each other or probably even bitching or just being anxious of whats in store for each, wondering what we are going to learn and if we are good enough to be there etc...
During the 3 years never even was there one day when i used to keep ma mouth shut... or was bored...[other than just tellin dat am bored, when others do :)] and den life takes its turn...
Now i am happily married wid R, but evn then life doesn feel complete, i am here in a land where i no one othr dan him, whereas bak in ma country i knew atleast someone wherever i went. So it does feel weird now! I want people arnd me.. i want my frnds wid me.. I hate being alone :(

No comments:
Post a Comment